domingo, 2 de julho de 2017

Rewiew: Inoar Argan Oil

Guys, I'm in love with this Inoar Argan Oil! As you can see, I've been using it a lot. It has an incredible scent. Argan oil is a product of the Moroccan argan tree. It contains large amounts of beneficial nutrients as vitamin E.  

Looking at the bottle, it seems to have a greenish yellow collor, but in your hand, it's translucent. It's also really thick, because of this, it can make it difficult to use at the beginning for those who are not used to.

How do I use: I love to use it as a leave-in with damp hair, or dry ends in those days that you wake up and it looks like your hair is againts you! I rub a few drops of it between my hands and it melts to a soft and silk oil, then I apply it in my hair. 

It's great for controlling frizz, provided excellent shine and your hair will smell amazing all day long. I've been also using the oil to enhance my moisturized masks. Be careful not to overdo it, after all it is an oil and it can let your hair heavy or oily instead.

See ya! Kisses

Resenha em português aqui.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário